I teach traditional Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Yin Yoga. By focusing on asanas (physical postures), pranayama (breathing techniques) and deep relaxation, the practice creates a deep sense of well-being and inner balance.
The teachings of Sivananda and Krishnamarcharya have greatly influenced me and my way of practicing yoga. Since 2010 I have practiced Vipassana meditation, which brings me a deeper understanding of yoga, and through years of studying yoga and health, I have grasped many aspects of Ayurveda (traditional Indian medicine), which recommends yoga as a therapy and prevention method.
Nada Yoga, everything is sound: feel your own vibration and connect with the inner and outer worlds.
• Yoga teacher -RYS 500 and Prenatal Yoga teacher- Yoga Vidya e.V.
• Training in Passive Yoga – AYTM
• Teacher Training Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series – Farzad Ahmadpour
• Yin Yoga teacher training – Josh Summers
• Trainer and Adviser for detox cures – Yoga Vidya e.V.
• Sound Massage Practitioner PHI- Peter Hess Institute
• Massage Therapist – Terramedus
• Ayurvedic massage and nutrition training – Mysore, India
• Ayurvedic Studies – American Institute of Vedic Studies
• Naturopath in training -Paracelsus School, Stuttgart